Having absorbed a thorough knowledge over both national and international maritime instruments procedures and regulations, we provide reliable and professional ship registration and crew endorsement services under several well reputable Registers, including:
Our ship registration related dexterities are supported by the growing cooperation & relations MAC enjoys with various reputable Ship Registers of the Industry and which in turn enable us to offer sophisticated, premier-quality solutions to our international clients.
Provided the required documentation for ship registration has been submitted in full, the registration process is completed within 24 hours, leading to the issuance of the below provisional certificates (6 months validity pending submission of documents for permanent registration):
– Certificate of Registry
– Minimum Safe Manning
– Ship Radio License
– Tonnage Certificate (ITC’69, in case not issued by the RO
– Continuous Synopsis Record (CSR)
– Non-Encumbrance Certificate
We have developed close relations with Maritime Academies & approved Training Centers (under various Flags) to expand our offerings under STCW 2010 and assist ship officers achieve refreshment of the necessitated basic training certification scheme leading to a renewed Certificate of Competency.
We hold cooperation with reputable Maritime Academies to expand our service & coverage and offer our clients wider options for the renewal of officers and seamens’ STCW 2010 certificates.
Incorporation of offshore companies under the below Registries:
MAC has gained significant experience in the development and implementation of Management Systems and assurance schemes, in accordance with the ISM and ISPS Codes, the TMSA requirements and the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Standards.
We have developed methodologies which are easily applied, yield credible results and provide obvious assistance without demanding a significant increase of workload for the personnel.
– Gap Analysis of existing Management Systems
– Continuous review of Company’s Management Systems Identification of areas of processes for update and compliance to new regulatory industry standards
– Development of comprehensive Management Systems Manual & processes under various Quality Standards
– Review, analysis & implementation of all external & internal audit results, including non-conformities, near misses, incident reports for identification of trends and proposals for corrective actions
– Review, analysis & preparation of Management Reviews performance statistics realignment of key performance indicators and targets
– Assistance & guidance for developing & implementation of a corporate health safety & environmental set of activities