Ship Registrations - A Talented Portfolio
WE CAN PROVIDE A TOTAL END TO END SOLUTION TO HANDLE AND SUPPORT YOUR SHIP REGISTRATION CHALLENGES.
Our ship registration related dexterities are supported by the growing relations with vari- ous reputable Maritime Administrations of the Industry and which in turn enable us to offer sophisticated, premier-quality solutions to our international clients.
Having absorbed a comprehensive knowledge over both national and international maritime instruments and regulations, we provide reliable and professional ship registration and crew endorsements services under several well reputable Registers including:
- St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- Cook Islands
- Marshall Islands
- St.Kitts & Nevis
OFFSHORE COMPANIES FORMATION
Incorporation of offshore companies under several Registers of choice
We can establish offshore companies under several registers of choice, including Belize, Panama, St. Vincent & the Grenadines ,Marshall Islands & Honduras, Liberia.
STCW 2010 CERTIFICATION FOR MARINERS
How we can assist
In addition to the above flagging services, we offer the possibility to officers to renew their competencies and basic training courses as required by the STCW 2010 convention under the below Maritime Administrations
- Cook Islands
We have developed close relations with Marine Academies & approved Training Centers (under various Flags) to expand our offerings under STCW’2010 and assist ship officers achieve refreshment of the necessitated basic training certification scheme leading to a renewed Certificate of Competencies.
Presently we are in the final stages of negotiations, with another reputable Academy, to expand service coverage and offer our clients an even wider option for the renewal of officers & seamen STCW 2010 certificates.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS CONSULTING
Consultancy for ISO 9000 Standard & ISM/ISPS Codes and other Management Systems
MAC has gained significant experience in the development and implementation of Management Systems and assur- ance schemes in accordance with the ISM and ISPS Codes, the TMSA requirements, the ISO 14001 & 9001 standards, the OHSAS 18001 standard, etc. The firm has developed methodologies which are easily applied, yield credible results and provide obvious assistance without demanding a significant increase of workload for the personnel.
Furthermore, our firm provides:
- Gap Analysis of existing Management Systems
- Review on a continuous basis of Company’s Management Systems. As areas in need of revisions are identified, existing procedures are updated to new regulatory or industry standards.
- Identification of Industry Best Practices. Preparation of Company’s Best Practices database.
- Follow up and analysis of all external and internal audits, non conformities, near misses, incident reports, etc.— identification of trends—proposal for corrective actions and ways of implementation.
- Preparation of Management Reviews and follow up of action plans deriving from Management Reviews. Preparation of statistics, realignment of KPIs / targets, etc.
- Follow up of the Risk Assessment program.
- Presentations with the most favorable statistics and results of Company’s safety and environmental activities.
- Behavioral—based tools for enhancing safety awareness and behavior. Organization of the Company’s table—top exercise
Our Company provides high quality environmental—related services including:
- Development of comprehensive Environmental Management Systems (EMS) based on assessment and evaluation of office and vessels practices and documentation as well as of all waste stream generated by the vessels, in compliance with ISO 14001 and ECP.
- Third Party independent audits to assess compliance status and effective implementation of the established EMS/ CP, etc.
- Advice on and development of dedicated training programs to prepare vessels and their crews on environment— related inspections.